Thursday 12 July 2012

GENTLE HUES NECK-WARMER / SCARF

Gentle Hues (Snake Stitch) Neck-Warmer/Scarf.

Hello all,

Hope all is well with you!

I have just finished testing a crochet pattern for a very talented young designer - Laura Tegg of Lolly's CC (lollys crafty crochet). See her other designs on Ravelry.

It can be either a neck-warmer or a scarf & is really lovely! If made into a neck-warmer, Laura has given instructions on how to make a lovely crocheted rose button with which to fasten it. The pattern has clearly written instructions with a step by step photo tutorial & I highly recommend it!

So here is my version of the neck-warmer, hope you like it! --------



See the little rose button on this last photo :o)


 

2 comments:

  1. Just seen this! Thank you so much for saying such lovely things about my pattern! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my pleasure! Credit where credit's due! :o)

      Delete