Sunday 3 November 2013

LONG TIME NO SEE ------

LONG TIME NO SEE


Hello everybody!
I must apologise profusely for being absent for so long! I have not however, been idle!
I have been enjoying the arrival of our second beautiful Granddaughter, Eleanor who is just wonderful & like our first Granddaughter Molly, is giving us so much fun & pleasure :o)
We have also welcomed into our hearts & home, Chester,  a gorgeous, shaded red miniature dachshund pup! VOILA! -------

I have just finished working on a Christening shawl for Eleanor - the pattern is all my own work which I am sooo pleased with! Hopefully, I will write the pattern up soon & share it with everyone!
I also made another cake for a friend's daughter in law's graduation...........
 
 
The little mortar boards were made from black sugarpaste & I made the little tassels from embroidery thread ---- very fiddly, but they turned out well I think. The little rosebuds are made from sugarpaste too.
 
 
I am also working on Eleanor's Christening cake. I have made a large, square rich fruitcake. It has been marzipanned & iced & I started on the decorations yesterday. I shall share a photo of it when it is completed!
I have also made our Christmas cake - again, I shall share a photo at a later date.
 
I have also been pattern testing for my lovely eldest daughter, Laura - 2 hats & a little waistcoat .........
 
 
 
 
She is a very talented designer & her patterns can be found on Ravelry (LollysCC) or on her blog ---
 
I have also been testing for a dear friend Rosella. She too can be found on Ravelry (ROSELLATINN) or on her blog ---  http://woollycluck77.blogspot.co.uk ------- A ruffle butt chicken & a lovely jumper......
 
 
 
Well, I'd best toddle off & get cracking on the dinner!
Hope everyone is well.
Hope to chat again soon!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment