Tuesday 14 January 2014

BEST WISHES FOR 2014!!!!

Hello All,

I hope that you had a very happy Christmas & I wish you all a very happy new year if somewhat a little belated!
We had a fabulous Christmas - plenty of R & R & family get togethers - it is sad though how quickly it is all over with after all the planning & build up to it & how bare our homes look once the tree etc have been taken down! :o(

We are having  a rather wet winter, but fortunately seem to have escaped the flooding which has taken over rather a lot of the UK. We have only had 3 mornings when our car windscreens have been frosted, so it has also been rather a mild winter up till now.

There are wonderful signs that spring is hot on winter's heels - our snow drops are ready to flower soon & my little pots of Tete a Tete are springing into life :o) The days are getting a little longer too thank goodness!
 
I thought that you might like to see a photo of dear Chester in his Christmas bandana which I made for him & also the little, knitted teddy bear I made for my youngest Granddaughter Eleanor! So with that I shall say TTFN ---------

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment